Join Our Team!
Summary of duties and responsibilities:
Seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking marketing assistant to support senior marketing professionals with various tasks. The primary focus of the marketing assistant will be to provide support on projects designed to maximize company profits, including the development of sales strategies and marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate for our marketing assistant position is open to feedback, confident and calm under pressure, and self-motivated to complete tasks on a deadline with little supervision.
- Design Social Media Posts
- Other Design Tasks (Flyers, Mock Ups, etc.)
- Assist with the Development of Marketing Emails
- Blog Topic/Image Research
- Sourcing Products for Catalogs/Sales Presentations
- Industry/Market Research
- Edit Images for Portfolio
- Proofread/Edit Blogs, Presentations, and other Content
- Assist in Gathering Data for Marketing Reports
- Assist with Other Tasks as Needed
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Ability to Adapt to Change in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Division/Department: Marketing
- Reporting Relationship: Creative Development Manager/VP of Business Development
- Location of Job: 2415 N Albany Ave, Tampa, FL 33607
- Position Type: Part Time (24/30 hrs. a week) with Full Time Potential
- Schedule: To Be Determined